Do you have a structured system or schedule for blogging? Do you blog diligently at least once a week? Do you plan your keywords and track your results? If you aren’t doing these things then you don’t have a blogging system.
What is a blogging system?
A blogging system:
- Sets aside time for your to brainstorm new topic ideas regularly
- Helps with your keyword research
- Schedules your blog topics months in advance
- Alleviates writer’s block or last minute blogging
- Saves you time by improving efficiency
- Produces better more intentional content
- Gets you thinking strategically about your blog as a business tool